Skylon Central, Hereford
- Brand New Units with Parking
- Available from Q1 2019
- Unit 17 is 1527 sq.ft
- Can purchase multiple units and merge
- Suitable for Class B1, B2 & B8
- For Sale / To Let
- Estate Service Charge Applicable
- 999 Year Leasehold
Property SummaryBrand New Industrial / Warehousing Units. Available for occupation Q1 & Q2 2019. Available For Sale / To Let
Unit 17 is 1527 Sq. ft.
Suitable for Class B1, B2 & B8
Approximately 3.5 miles South East of Hereford city centre
Access off B4399 The Straight Mile
M50 approx 12 miles via A49
Suitable for owner occupiers and investors
Centenary Park is a scheme of brand new high specification industrial and warehousing units adjacent to the existing Skylon Park, part of Hereford’s Enterprise Zone, situated approximately 3.5 miles South East of Hereford city centre. The M50 Motorway is approximately 12 miles distance via the A49.
The units which are under construction, with work commencing on site in Q2 2018, will comprise up to 18 individual units of steel portal frame construction. The units are due for completion by Q1 & Q2 2019
/Electrically operated insulated sectional overhead doors, with protection bollards
/Floor loading of 30KN/m2
/Minimum eaves height (to haunch) of 3.5-4.3m
/Solar reflective glazing
/External LED Lighting to service yard
/Shared forecourts and service yard with designated car parking and visitor spaces
/Electric car charging points
/CCTV and Fire Alarms
/EPC Rating B
Mains electricity, water, drainage and gas are to be provided to each unit together with ducts for telephone and broadband.
Superfast broadband has been provided across Skylon Park and interested parties should check with the relevant provider to confirm broadband speeds.
Class B1, B2 and B8 Industrial/Warehousing.
The units are available to buy on a 999 year lease (virtual freehold) or to let.
Ground Rent & Service Charge
Available upon request.
Rental price available upon application
Not yet assessed for business rates.
All prices quoted are subject to the addition of VAT.
Estate Service Charge
An estate service charge relating to the maintenance of the common parts will be levied on all units. Further information on this can be provided on request.
Centenary Park is located on a 100 acre Enterprise Zone named Skylon Park. For further information regarding the potential benefits of being located within the zone or to discuss any potential help that your business may require, please visit: www.skylonpark.co.uk
For current availability, floor plans, quoting prices or to arrange a viewing, please contact the joint agents on the contact details provided overleaf.
Please also visit Centenary Park’s website: www.centenaryparkhereford.co.uk Date of Particulars April 2019
Date of Particulars Dec 2018
1. Particulars: These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements by Harris Lamb and Jackson Property in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing (“information”) as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Neither Harris Lamb and Jackson Property nor any other agent has any authority to make any representations about the property, and accordingly any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, seller(s) or lessor(s). 2. Photos etc.: The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximate only. 3. Regulations etc.: Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.