House for sale in Rushton, Tarporley (ref: 102051001730)Shortlist
- Traditional Cheshire brick-built building with PP to convert into a 5-bed dwelling.
- GF: Entrance hall, utility/boot room, large kitchen/dining room, sitting room, study.
- FF: Two double bedrooms with en-suite, 3 further double bedroom and a family bathroom.
- Further buildings available by separate negotiation with 2 stables and potential for conversion, sub
- Rural and sought-after location, near the popular village of Tarporley.
- Superfast broadband available locally
Both villages offer respected primary schools, whilst Tarporley also benefits from a popular high school, rated "outstanding" by Ofsted at their last inspection. The renowned schools of Kings and Queens are located in Chester, whilst Ellesmere College, The Grange and Abbey Gate College are within easy reach.
There are excellent communication links, being less than a mile from the A49 linking the M56 to Chester and Manchester. Both the A49 and the nearby A51 allows easy access to Chester, Liverpool and Manchester. The A55 expressway serving North Wales is within 30mins drive and there are local train services linking Chester and Crewe. The latter being a direct station to Manchester, Liverpool and London Euston.
There are several golf courses locally at Tarporley, Carden Park, Waverton, and Aldersey Green; motor racing at Oulton Park; walking along the Sandstone Trail over the Peckforton and Bickerton Hills and in Delamere Forest. The local villages of Tarporley have football, tennis and cricket clubs, whilst there are rugby clubs and gym/spa facilities at Whitchurch and Nantwich.
DESCRIPTION This property offers a unique opportunity for developers or someone wishing to build their dream home. The plot comprises a Cheshire brick building which has planning permission to convert into a 5-bed dwelling.
Planning permission was granted in September 2020 by Cheshire West Council under reference 20/01175/FUL. The permission grants the conversion of the existing barn to a dwelling. The permission is granted in association with the approved plans, which can be seen in full on the Cheshire West website. The proposed dwelling briefly comprises an entrance hall, large Kitchen/Dining/Family room, Lounge room, study, utility and boot room. There are provisions for 5 bedrooms, two with en-suites and a family bathroom.
This is a rare opportunity to build a fantastic family property in the heart of Cheshire.
Land to rent locally if required.
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £350,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 31st March 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Status: Available
- Reference: 102051001730