for sale (ref: 102051001753)Shortlist
- Total 42.32 Ha (104.57 acres)
- Arable / Temporary Grassland 30.64 Ha (75.71 acres)
- Woodland, Buildings & Tracks 11.68 Ha (28.86 Acres)
- Sporting Rights included
- Land Registry Number is SL227301
DESCRIPTION The lot comprises a ring fenced parcel of approximately 104.5 acres (42.32 Ha) productive land, which is currently down to temporary grass (75.71 acres / 30.64 Ha) as well as woodland and tracks accruing to approximately 28.86 Acres (11.68 Ha). The lot includes agricultural buildings comprising a traditional steel portal Dutch barn, with a steel portal frame pitched-roof lean-to.
The parcel is stock fenced and has good access, natural water supply and a mains water access point.
Sporting rights included.
The sale of Lot 2 does not include any entitlements.
SERVICES Mains water access point (natural spring also).
Local Authority Shropshire County Council 0845 678 9000
VIEWINGS Strictly by prior appointment with the sole agents Jackson Property on 01743 709249.
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £1,200,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 31st March 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Status: Available
- Reference: 102051001753