for sale in Tarporley, Cheshire (ref: 102051001475)Shortlist
- A unique opportunity to acquire a camping site nearby the popular village of Tarporley.
- Adjacent to the A51.
- Permission is granted for a 20-tent site with associated welfare facilities.
- Mains Water and power are available.
- Well fenced and secured gated entrance from the main road.
- Opportunities for changes of use subject to planning permission.
- Approx. 2.76 acres
The site was a former quarry, which creates an ideal protected area for a tourism business. It has a good secured gated access from the A51 and a raised plateau surrounding the camp site, creating protection and privacy.
In total the area equates to 2.76 acres and offers a unique opportunity for a purchaser to create a campsite in a sought-after area. It also offers potential alternative uses subject to any planning permissions.
LOCAL AUTHORITY Cheshire West and Chester
EASEMENTS, WAYLEAVES AND ROW The land is subject to all existing wayleaves of electricity, pipelines and all public rights of way whether specified or not.
TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING ACT The property not withstanding any description contained within these particulars, is sold subject to any development plan, tree preservation order, town planning scheme or agreement, resolution or notice, which may or may not come to be in force but also subject to any statutory provision or by law, without obligation on the part of the vendor to specify them.
SINGLE FARM PAYMENT No entitlements are currently being claimed.
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £175,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 31st March 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Status: Under Offer
- Reference: 102051001475