for sale in Leominster (ref: 29004137)Shortlist
- Set In The Heart Of Historic Market Town Of Leominster
- Ground Floor Commercial/Retail Premises, Currently A3 Cafe Use
- Plus Self Contained 1 Bedroomed Flat Above
- Additional Large Detached Industrial/Commercial Unit
- Historic Planning Permission Alteration/Rebuilding & Extension Of The Industrial/Commercial Unit & Construction Of 4 New Maisonettes Above
- Ideal Investment/Development Project
- Viewing Highly Recommended To Appreciate The Full Extent Of The Property
- A unique investment opportunity to purchase a substantial freehold commercial and residential property set in the heart of the historic market town of Leominster. With a population of approximately 11,000 the town offers an excellent variety of shops together with good recreational and educational facilities.
BRIEF DESCRIPTION - The property itself comprises a substantial freehold commercial and residential property to include a ground floor commercial premises currently let as a cafe premises with A3 usage including good glazed frontage onto West Street, one of the main streets in the town with front door opening to a good side dining/cafe area with a door then leading through to the kitchen/preparation area which also benefits from rear external access. Off the kitchen is an inner lobby area with cloakroom/wc off.
Access through the archway to the rear an external staircase then leads to a sell contained flat set on the first and second floor which includes in brief: Kitchen/Dining Room, Inner Hallway, Living Room, Bathroom and Storage/Utility cupboard on the first floor and staircase then leading up to the second floor accommodation which includes a double bedroom and separate dressing room/box room. The flat is currently tenanted.
Also to the rear is an extensive industrial/commercial unit which requires updating but could be used for a number of purposes but also does have historic planning permission granted for residential accommodation above. (see agents notes)
AGENTS NOTES - The property had planning permission granted for the alteration/rebuilding and extension of the existing industrial/commercial unit and construction of 4 new maisonettes above, which has now expired. Date of application: 12 May 2010. Application No: DMNC/092508/F
SERVICES - To be confirmed.
LOCAL AUTHORITY - Herefordshire Council Tel - 01432 260000
VIEWING - Strictly by prior appointment through the Agents, Jackson Property. Telephone 01568 610600.
Jackson Property (Leominster) - for themselves and the vendors of the property, whose agents they are, give notice that these particulars, although believed to be correct, do not constitute any part of an offer of contract, that all statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility and are not to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact and that they do not make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixture, fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for their purpose, neither has the agent checked the legal documents to verify the freehold/leasehold status of the property. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor or surveyor.
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £230,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Status: Available
- Reference: 29004137