LOCATION - The property is set in an exclusive development on the fringe of the sought after village of Kingsland. The village benefits from two well respected public houses/restaurants together with post office, doctors surgery, sought after primary school, village hall with tennis courts and playing fields, parish Church, the Luctonians Sports Club on the fringe of the village together with a thriving local community. The market town of Leominster is only a few miles away where a good range of amenities can be found with the larger Cathedral city of Hereford a little further to the south and Ludlow approx. 10 miles to the north.
BRIEF DESCRIPTION - The Dower House is a wonderfully presented and characterful barn conversion having accommodation over two floors comprising a delightful Sitting Room with woodburning stove and exposed stone work, a very generous Entrance Hallway, Storage and Cloakroom, a well fitted and good size Dining/Kitchen with fitted appliances leading to a Dining Room/Additional Sitting Room.
To the First Floor the property has a wonderfully generous and light Landing Space with 4 Bedrooms and En-suite Shower Room with Additional Family Bathroom, all benefiting from double-glazing and gas fired central heating throughout.
- Outside, the property has been landscaped to provide very generous and well presented gardens, having a pond, maturing shrubs, flowering plants and specimen trees, good size lawned areas along with a paved seating area. To the front, the property has lawned gardens with raised flower beds, an additional seating area and driveway parking. The property also has the benefit of a double garage with two additional driveway spaces.
- The property is well presented with an abundance of character features and the Agents strongly recommend internal inspection to appreciate the size and the setting of the property on offer.
SERVICES - Mains Electricity, Gas, Water & Drainage. Gas fired central heating.
Telephone & Broadband (Subject to B.T. Regulations)
OUTGOINGS - Council Tax Band: E.
LOCAL AUTHORITY - Herefordshire Council. Telephone 01432 260000.
AGENTS NOTES - 1. The property lies within the curtilage of a Listed Building.
2. Any communal driveways and parking areas are jointly maintained between the Residents.
3. A piece of woodland adjacent to the rear garden could be available by separate negotiation, contact agent for further details.
VIEWING - Strictly by prior appointment through the Agents, Jackson Property. Telephone 01568 610600.
DIRECTIONS - From Leominster proceed west on the B4529 towards Kingsland and Eardisland for approximately 2.5 miles and turn right at Lawton's Cross signposted Kingsland and Knighton, continue along this road for just over 1 mile passing Kingsland Sawmill and Border Oak on your left and the entrance to West Town Court can be found on your left after approximately 100 meters.
Based on a sale price of £475,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 31st March 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.