LOCATION - This charming well presented semi-detached bungalow is situated in a truly delightful rural location in the small hamlet of Upper Hill, which is situated approximately 6 miles from the market town of Leominster where there is a good range of shopping, recreational and educational facilities including train station, with the larger Cathedral City of Hereford approximately 12 miles to the south. The property is surrounded by lovely Herefordshire countryside and with the slightly elevated position, takes advantage of some lovely views.
BRIEF DESCRIPTION - This extremely well presented modern style semi-detached dormer bungalow is set in approximately one third of an acre of lovely landscaped mature gardens with accommodation to include in brief: a upvc double-glazed front door with matching double-glazed panels to either side opening to a spacious reception hallway which could easily be utilised as a small office area and also has a large built-in double cloaks cupboard with hang rail and shelving. There is wood effect flooring which continues through to the inner hallway and doors then lead off to the family sitting room with feature ornamental fireplace with surround and mantel, raised hearth and matching surround, ideally suited to frame an electric fire or similar, and forming a lovely focal point. There is wood effect flooring throughout with double-glazed sliding patio doors then leading through to the spacious upvc double-glazed conservatory which could easily be doubled up as a dining room as required and has a lovely private outlook over the formal gardens with the benefit of far reaching rural views. The kitchen also leads off the inner hallway and offers an excellent range of modern matching units to include both base and wall cupboards with appliances to include integrated dishwasher, electric range style cooker with matching extractor hood above and American style freestanding fridge-freezer inset to the kitchen units, again there is wood effect flooring, ceramic sink and space for a small breakfast table if required. Off the kitchen is a rear porch/utility with further base and wall cupboards and space and plumbing for a washing machine with a double-glazed door leading out to the patio and gardens to the rear.
Also off the hallway is the master bedroom with double-glazed window to the front elevation, with the benefit of an en-suite shower room, having been recently updated to include a good sized shower cubicle, low flush w.c. and hand wash basin. There is a second bedroom on the ground floor, again a good sized room with double-glazed window and currently used as a study/occasional bedroom. Also on the ground floor is the family bathroom, again fitted with a modern suite to include a panelled bath with shower over, low flush w.c. and hand wash basin with cupboards below. Also housed in here is a double airing cupboard with factory insulated cylinder and wood slatted shelving.
- From the reception hallway, a staircase leads up to the guest bedroom with Velux windows to two elevations and under eaves storage cupboards, with the benefit of an en-suite cloakroom/w.c. with low flush cistern and hand wash basin.
- The property benefits from modern wall-mounted electric radiators and is fully double-glazed throughout.
- Outside, the property is set in approximately one third of an acre and forming an impressive feature to the property is the beautifully presented and stocked gardens. Approached via its own private gravelled driveway which sweeps through recessed double opening gates to provide ample parking and turning area and leads to the substantial garage block to include an open carport bay and further enclosed garage/workshop with overall measurement of 19'11" x 16'3" (6.07m x 4.95m) with double opening doors, light, power and water. There is also a separate lean-to to the rear that provides storage for garden tools. A gravelled pathway leads up from the garage and driveway area to the property, with the gardens being split into various sections of lawn with beautiful stocked shrub and floral borders with specimen trees and shrubs dotted around. Towards the bottom of the garden is an excellent timber framed summerhouse with lovely views over the rolling countryside. There is also a patio seating area to the side of the conservatory which is also a lovely spot to take advantage of the views.
- We would highly recommend internal inspection of this property both to appreciate the well presented accommodation on offer as well as the lovely location, gardens and views.
SERVICES - Mains Electricity. Private Shared Water Supply with a neighbour via a Borehole. Private Shared Drainage with a neighbour.
The property enjoys modern electric radiators throughout.
OUTGOINGS - Council Tax Band: C.
LOCAL AUTHORITY - herefordshire Council. Telephone 01432 260000
VIEWING - Strictly by prior appointment through the Agents, Jackson Property. Telephone 01568 610600.
DIRECTIONS - From Leominster proceed West through Ivington village to Upper Hill. Proceed through Upper Hill and the entrance to the property will be found on your right just before you leave the Hamlet.
Jackson Property (Leominster) - for themselves and the vendors of the property, whose agents they are, give notice that these particulars, although believed to be correct, do not constitute any part of an offer of contract, that all statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility and are not to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact and that they do not make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixture, fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for their purpose, neither has the agent checked the legal documents to verify the freehold/leasehold status of the property. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor or surveyor.
Based on a sale price of £320,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.