LOCATION - 21 Offas Green is located in an established popular residential setting on a no through road, in the popular village of Norton, just a short drive away from the popular market town of Presteigne. The village itself has a strong community feel with the market town of Presteigne only two miles south where a good range of amenities can be found and also hosts a number of festivals throughout the year. The town of Knighton also provides a good range of amenities but also benefits from a train station with a Heart of Wales line running through to Swansea.
BRIEF DESCRIPTION - 21 Offas Green is a spacious detached bungalow having accommodation over a single storey to include a generous entrance hallway with doors communicating off to a spacious living room with double-glazed bay windows to the front and fitted blinds, feature fireplace with inset woodburning stove and double doors leading through to the dining room. A good sized dining room, ideal for entertaining, with double-glazed patio doors leading out onto the conservatory to the rear. The conservatory is a recent addition with tile effect laminate flooring and double doors opening onto the garden with glass tinted 'roof'. The property has a fitted kitchen with a good range of base and wall units with ceramic sink, integral fridge-freezer, range cooker with cooker hood, fitted dishwasher and washing machine, central heating radiator and tiled flooring.
- The property has three double bedrooms, two bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and the main bedroom having en-suite shower room fitted with shower cubicle, low level w.c. wash hand basin into vanity unit and chrome radiator. There is an additional family bathroom with double shower cubicle, low level w.c. wash hand basin into vanity unit, tiled flooring, spotlights and chrome heated towel rail, all accommodation benefiting from double-glazing and gas-fired central heating throughout.
- One of the main features of this property are the beautiful landscaped gardens which offer versatile space including large lawned area, a pergola, water feature with stone bridge across, a good selection of maturing shrubs and flowering plants, flagged patio area immediately adjacent to the bungalow with additional gravelled seating areas and themed areas throughout the garden. The garden also has two useful storage sheds and a summerhouse, all with far-reaching countryside views to the front of the property.
- The property also benefits from a large detached double garage with newly installed roller shutter doors, light and power fitted with pedestrian door leading into the garden from the side. There is also a very useful workshop to the rear of the garage which measures 17'10" x 9'7" (5.44m x 2.92m) with two double glazed windows to the rear. This room is insulated and is fitted with light and power with a door to the side.
- The Agents strongly recommend early inspection to appreciate the size and the setting of the property on offer which is being offered for sale with No Onward Chain.
SERVICES - Mains Electricity, Gas, Water & Drainage.
Telephone via broadband (VOIP)
OUTGOINGS - Council Tax Band: F
LOCAL AUTHORITY - Powys County Council. Telephone 01597 826000
VIEWING - Strictly by prior appointment through the Agents, Jackson Property. Telephone 01568 610600.
DIRECTIONS - From Presteigne take the B4355 road to Knighton. Proceed through the village of Norton and the entrance to Offas Green will be seen on the left hand side as you leave the village. Turn into the estate and No. 21 will be found on your left hand side just past the first turning to your left..
Jackson Property (Leominster) - for themselves and the vendors of the property, whose agents they are, give notice that these particulars, although believed to be correct, do not constitute any part of an offer of contract, that all statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility and are not to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact and that they do not make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixture, fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for their purpose, neither has the agent checked the legal documents to verify the freehold/leasehold status of the property. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor or surveyor.
ROOM MEASUREMENTS - LIVING ROOM - 15'2 x 14'7 (4.62m x 4.45m)
DINING ROOM - 9'9 x 9'2 (2.97m x 2.79m)
KITCHEN - 9'11 x 9'1 (3.02m x 2.77m)
CONSERVATORY - 10'6 x 9'3 (3.20m x 2.82m)
BEDROOM 1 - 13'0 x 11'8 (3.96m x 3.56m)
BEDROOM 2 - 12'5 x 9'1 (3.78m x 2.77m)
BEDROOM 3 - 8'7 x 6'11 (2.62m x 2.11m)
Based on a sale price of £320,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 31st March 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.