WE ARE HIRING – OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR / NEGOTIATOR - Position available immediately
Due to continuous growth and success, we are looking for an enthusiastic person to join out market leading Branch in the Leominster office.
- Greeting all clients both in the office and on the phone
- Registering customers for sales and rentals
- General Administration duties
- Preperation of property details
- Arranging viewings of propreties
- Booking in market appraisals
- All duties to do with Administration in property matters
Skills / Attributes / Experience
- Keen interest within the property sector
- Customer Service experience
- Strong IT Skills
- Strong Administration Skills
- Ability to work individually and part of office team and multi branch team
- Excellent communication, verbal and written skills
- Good time-keeping and punctual attendance
- A confident and positive manner
The position is for a Full Time employment, Daily working hours negotiable. Working 5/6 days a week
Saturday working is a must, 9-1pm
Competitive salary will be paid, negotiable depending upon experience and hours.
For further information, please contact Nathan Jackman-Smith.
To apply for the position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org