We thought we'd update you following the outbreak of COVID-19 in the UK, and the first confirmed case in Herefordshire on 9 March 2020
We continue to follow the advice given to us by the Local Authority. At this moment, you should not be unduly concerned and there is no reason you should look to decline access to your home for any viewings, inspections and contract work.
However, in order to ensure we keep our clients, our staff, and our families as safe as possible we have decided that you should notify Jackson Property immediately if you decide to self-isolate, so we can prevent any potential cross contamination between all parties.
If you are a tenant in a Jackson Property managed property and require an emergency maintenance problem, you are required to inform Jackson Property at the point of contact if you are or have been in self-isolation within the last 4 weeks.
In order to protect our clients, families and staff, we are also following the FCO's latest advice (please click on the following link, as the advice is updated frequently).
Please do ensure you are following the below guidance, to help prevent the spread of infection:
1. Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or use an alcohol-based sanitizer if soap and water are not available
2. Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, throw the tissue in the bin, and wash your hands
3. If you feel unwell, stay at home and seek advice from NHS 111, do not attend your workplace
4. Avoid touching your mouth, nose and eyes wherever possible
5. Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
If you are worried about any symptoms, please call NHS 111 - do NOT go directly to your GP.
Many thanks for your support, and we will keep you up to date with any further guidance we receive.